Game Recap - Phoenix v Dallas
|5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET0:00 GMT8:00 5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST4:00 UAE (+1)02:0020:00 ET7:00 PM CTNaN:� , July 10, 2018
College Park Center, Arlington, Texas Attendance: 4,034
Wings win with balanced attack 101-72 over Mercury
- Phoenix happy to be back home against Las Vegas
- Dallas' Cambage comes off record performance to face Washington
- Dream face Liberty hoping to keep winning streak alive
- Fowles' 30 points, 16 rebounds guide Lynx by Fever 89-65
- Stewart, Loyd lead Storm past Sky 101-83
- Delle Donne, Parker to captain WNBA All-Star Game
- Hayes sinks half-court shot at buzzer in Dream's win
- Cambage scores WNBA-record 53 points for Wings over Liberty
- Bentley returns to Atlanta, happy for change of scenery
- A look at potential WNBA All-Stars
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) Skylar Diggins-Smith scored 20 points and the Dallas Wings won their fourth straight with a 101-72 victory over the Phoenix Mercury on Tuesday night.
Aerial Powers added a season high 18 points, Azura Stevens scored 15 and Liz Cambage chipped in 13 for the Wings (11-8).
Dallas never trailed after the opening minutes and had its largest lead at 95-66 which they matched at the final score. The Wings pulled away with an 11-2 run near the end of the first quarter and scored 10 straight points to end the third quarter with an 80-54 lead.
The Mercury (14-7) committed 13 of its 22 turnovers in the first half and trailed 59-39 at halftime. Brittney Griner scored 21 and DeWanna Bonner added 20.
Diana Taurasi left the game due to illness in the first quarter and did not return. Phoenix has dropped the first two of a four-game road trip.
Updated July 10, 2018