Game Recap - Los Angeles v Seattle
|12:00 PM PT1:00 PM MT2:00 PM CT3:00 PM ET19:00 GMT3:00 12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST23:00 UAE21:0015:00 ET2:00 PM CTNaN:� , July 10, 2018
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington Attendance: 9,686
Beard lifts Sparks to 77-75 OT win over Seattle
- Phoenix happy to be back home against Las Vegas
- Dallas' Cambage comes off record performance to face Washington
- Dream face Liberty hoping to keep winning streak alive
- Fowles' 30 points, 16 rebounds guide Lynx by Fever 89-65
- Stewart, Loyd lead Storm past Sky 101-83
- Delle Donne, Parker to captain WNBA All-Star Game
- Hayes sinks half-court shot at buzzer in Dream's win
- Cambage scores WNBA-record 53 points for Wings over Liberty
- Bentley returns to Atlanta, happy for change of scenery
- A look at potential WNBA All-Stars
SEATTLE (AP) Alana Beard scored five of her 11 points in overtime including a 3-pointer that put Los Angeles ahead for good in a 77-75 victory to end Seattle's five-game win streak Tuesday.
Candace Parker led the Sparks (13-8) with 21 points. She added 10 assists and was a rebound shy of a triple-double with nine boards.
Beard's shot from behind the arc came with 3:23 left in overtime and put Los Angeles ahead 71-70. After Breanna Stewart missed a pair of shots, Beard came back with a jumper to extend the Sparks' lead.
The Storm (15-6), who lead the WNBA's Western Conference, could not respond.
Parker's turnaround hook gave the Sparks a 77-72 lead with 1:05 to play. Natasha Howard cut into the margin with a three-point play, but Seattle came no closer
Sue Bird, Howard and Stewart all missed chances to tie the game in the final seven seconds. Howard finished with 18 points for Seattle while Stewart had 14 points and 13 rebounds.
Updated July 10, 2018