Game Recap - Minnesota v Indiana
|9:00 AM PT10:00 AM MT11:00 AM CT12:00 PM ET16:00 GMT0:00 9:00 AM MST11:00 AM EST20:00 UAE18:0012:00 ET11:00 AM CTNaN:� , July 11, 2018
Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana Attendance: 10,006
Robinson hits her 1st 3 in WNBA; Lynx top Fever 87-65
- Phoenix happy to be back home against Las Vegas
- Dallas' Cambage comes off record performance to face Washington
- Dream face Liberty hoping to keep winning streak alive
- Fowles' 30 points, 16 rebounds guide Lynx by Fever 89-65
- Stewart, Loyd lead Storm past Sky 101-83
- Delle Donne, Parker to captain WNBA All-Star Game
- Hayes sinks half-court shot at buzzer in Dream's win
- Cambage scores WNBA-record 53 points for Wings over Liberty
- Bentley returns to Atlanta, happy for change of scenery
- A look at potential WNBA All-Stars
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Sylvia Fowles had 20 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists and Maya Moore added 19 points to help the Minnesota Lynx beat the Indiana Fever 87-65 on Wednesday.
Danielle Robinson made her first 3-pointer to end a 0-for-39 drought in her seven-year WNBA career. She finished with 15 points on 6 of 7 shooting, including 2 of 2 from behind the arc.
Minnesota (12-8) led 10-2 and never trailed. Moore hit a jumper to push the lead to 15 points before Kelsey Mitchell made three 3-pointers in an 11-0 run that trimmed Indiana's deficit to 31-27 midway through the second quarter.
The Lynx scored 13 of the next 15 points.
Erica Wheeler led Indiana (2-18) with 12 points, six rebounds and five assists. Mitchell finished with 11 points and Natalie Achonwa 10.
Minnesota shot 51.6 percent from the field despite going 4 of 16 from 3-point range. The Lynx made 17 of 19 free throws.
Indiana, which beat the Lynx 71-59 on July 3, has lost eight of its last nine games.
Updated July 11, 2018