Game Recap - Dallas v Los Angeles
|12:30 PM PT1:30 PM MT2:30 PM CT3:30 PM ET19:30 GMT3:30 12:30 PM MST2:30 PM EST23:30 UAE21:3015:30 ET2:30 PM CTNaN:� , July 12, 2018
Staples Center, Los Angeles, California Attendance: 13,502
Wings pull away for 5th straight win, 92-77 over Sparks
- Griner's return sparks US to 102-76 rout of Latvia
- The Latest: Canada rallies past rival France at World Cup
- The Latest: Belgium upsets Spain at World Cup
- The Latest: Nigeria with another historic win at World Cup
- The Latest: Greece advances at Women's Basketball World Cup
- The Latest: Cambage dominates in Australia win at World Cup
- The Latest: Kids bring great atmosphere to Women's World Cup
- Canada-France highlights Women's World Cup Day 3
- At World Cup, Puerto Rico hopes to lift spirits back home
- Senegal, Nigeria end Africa's drought at Women's World Cup
LOS ANGELES (AP) Skylar Diggins-Smith had 22 points and 11 assists, helping the Dallas Wings beat the Los Angeles Sparks 92-77 on Thursday night for their fifth consecutive victory.
Dallas (12-8) had its lead cut to 71-70 after the Sparks' Riquna Williams hit a 3-pointer with 7:52 to go. The Wings then went on a 21-2 run before the Sparks (13-9) scored the final five points of the game.
Azura Stevens had 16 points for Dallas, and Cayla George and Liz Cambage each scored 12.
Dallas took the season series with the win. The Wings won 101-72 in Dallas on June 22, and the Sparks won 87-83 in Los Angeles four days later.
Candace Parker had 21 points, Williams scored 16 and Nneka Ogwumike added 12 for the Sparks.
Los Angeles has lost six of its last eight.
Updated July 12, 2018