Game Recap - Dallas v Los Angeles
|12:30 PM PT1:30 PM MT2:30 PM CT3:30 PM ET19:30 GMT3:30 12:30 PM MST2:30 PM EST23:30 UAE21:3015:30 ET2:30 PM CTNaN:� , July 12, 2018
Staples Center, Los Angeles, California Attendance: 13,502
Wings pull away for 5th straight win, 92-77 over Sparks
- Phoenix happy to be back home against Las Vegas
- Dallas' Cambage comes off record performance to face Washington
- Dream face Liberty hoping to keep winning streak alive
- Fowles' 30 points, 16 rebounds guide Lynx by Fever 89-65
- Stewart, Loyd lead Storm past Sky 101-83
- Delle Donne, Parker to captain WNBA All-Star Game
- Hayes sinks half-court shot at buzzer in Dream's win
- Cambage scores WNBA-record 53 points for Wings over Liberty
- Bentley returns to Atlanta, happy for change of scenery
- A look at potential WNBA All-Stars
LOS ANGELES (AP) Skylar Diggins-Smith had 22 points and 11 assists, helping the Dallas Wings beat the Los Angeles Sparks 92-77 on Thursday night for their fifth consecutive victory.
Dallas (12-8) had its lead cut to 71-70 after the Sparks' Riquna Williams hit a 3-pointer with 7:52 to go. The Wings then went on a 21-2 run before the Sparks (13-9) scored the final five points of the game.
Azura Stevens had 16 points for Dallas, and Cayla George and Liz Cambage each scored 12.
Dallas took the season series with the win. The Wings won 101-72 in Dallas on June 22, and the Sparks won 87-83 in Los Angeles four days later.
Candace Parker had 21 points, Williams scored 16 and Nneka Ogwumike added 12 for the Sparks.
Los Angeles has lost six of its last eight.
Updated July 12, 2018