Game Recap - Indiana v Minnesota
|10:00 AM PT11:00 AM MT12:00 PM CT1:00 PM ET17:00 GMT1:00 10:00 AM MST12:00 PM EST21:00 UAE19:0013:00 ET12:00 PM CTNaN:� , July 18, 2018
Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota Attendance: 17,933
Fowles' 30 points, 16 rebounds guide Lynx by Fever 89-65
- World Cup Diary: Wilson talks winning gold at the World Cup
- WNBA President Lisa Borders is latest executive to leave
- Challenge grows for US to keep spinning gold in basketball
- Staley guides US to another gold using calm demeanor
- Golden girls: US wins 3rd straight women's hoops World Cup
- Golden girls: US wins third straight World Cup title
- The Latest: Spain wins bronze medal at Women's World Cup
- The Latest: France tops China at Women's World Cup
- World Cup Diary: A'ja Wilson talks playing in the World Cup
- US vs Australia for gold at Women's Basketball World Cup
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) Sylvia Fowles scored a season-high 30 points and grabbed 16 rebounds to help the Minnesota Lynx beat the Indiana Fever 89-65 on Wednesday.
Fowles, the reigning MVP, was 13 of 15 from the field as Minnesota shot 52.4 percent, including 9 of 19 from 3-point range. She moved into fourth with 558 career blocks, passing Tangela Smith on the WNBA list. Margo Dydek (1998-2008) holds the record with 877.
Seimone Augustus made all three of her 3-point attempts and finished with 13 points for Minnesota (13-10), which snapped a two-game losing streak. Maya Moore and Cecilia Zandalasini each scored 10.
Fowles made all seven of her first-half field goals and scored 18 points to help the Lynx build a 51-36 lead.
Candice Dupree scored 20 points for Indiana (2-21) and Cappie Pondexter added 10.
Updated July 18, 2018